More Expert Reviews
|2010 Acura MDX
|2010 Acura MDX SH-AWD Specs|
- Comfortable seats
- Roomy interior
- Ventilated front seats (my favorite in the summer!)
- Nice safety features (that take a bit of getting used to)
- All kinds of places to put things so they are out of sight
- 3rd row seating is just for kids or those with very short legs!
- Bluetooth kept dropping calls
- Collision Mitigation Braking system (I hated it!)
The MDX is definitely an SUV, and a very luxurious one at that. Having seen a lot of MDX’s on the road over the last few years, I had no idea how roomy they really were. In my opinion, the design of the 2nd generation model is a huge improvement over the first generation models. Naturally, we get to review the most-blinged out models, and this one surely did not disappoint!