The 2012 Honda Civic Sedan HF features a 1.8-liter, I4, 140-horsepower engine and a 5-Speed automatic transmission. The HF is new to the Civic lineup and takes fuel efficiency to higher levels with 41-mpg on the highway and 29-mpg in the city. The Eco Assist system enhances efficient vehicle operation and provides feedback to the driver to promote more efficient driving styles. Honda also enhanced the HF’s aerodynamics by lowering the ride a bit compared to other Civic models and also adding special wind-cheating underbody panels.
- Aerodynamic decklid spoiler
- Unique 15″ lightweight alloy wheels
- i-MID (intelligent Multi-Information Display) with 5-inch color TFT screen
- Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front airbags (SRS), Front Side airbags with Passenger-Side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS) and Side Curtain airbags
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted cruise, audio and i-MID controls
- USB Audio Interface
- MacPherson Strut front suspension and Multi-Link rear suspension
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- 3-Point Seat Belts at All Seating Positions
- MSRP from $19,455
Watch the Video Tour of the new 2012 Honda Civic Sedan.