TORRANCE, Calif. (March 30, 2011)—In a first of its kind, Lexus is teaming up with six of the world’s most distinguished chefs as it unveils its Lexus Culinary Masters team. The team will partner with Lexus on multiple initiatives, including Lexus customer appreciation programs, charitable outreach, and multimedia productions. Details on future programs will be announced later this year.
The Lexus Culinary Masters debut lineup includes:
- Chef Daniel Boulud – Chef/Owner of several restaurants, including DANIEL
- Chef Michael Chiarello – Chef/Owner, Bottega
- Chef Dean Fearing – Chef/Partner, Fearing’s Restaurant
- Chef Christopher Kostow – Executive Chef, The Restaurant at Meadowood, Meadowood Resort Napa Valley
- Chef Masaharu Morimoto – Chef/Owner of Morimoto restaurants
- Chef Michael Symon – Chef/Owner of several restaurants, including Lola Bistro