By Holly Roberts
- Luxury-car ride
- Very roomy
- Seriously comfortable seats
- Sweet features for both comfort and usability
- Live traffic updates via satellite connection warns you of traffic jams (it was spot on)
- The moving headlights (“Adaptive Forward Lighting”) RULE!!!
- Oddball location for the door locks – center of the dashboard.
- Annoying seat heater has to be switched on each time the car is started
Okay, I have to admit: when I think of Cadillac, I think of grandparents. And great-grandparents. And people (besides Marge Simpson) with blue hair. But when I got into the SRX, it sure didn’t seem like your typical grandparents’ car. It was comfortable, and quiet, for sure. But it was red! It had neat features, sporty 20 inch wheels, a humongous sunroof, and I could plug my iPod into it and have lots and lots of music! In short: I was considerably more thrilled to drive it once I saw it than when I initially heard I’d get to review it… And then once I drove it, well…
Read the rest of this entry »
page 1 page 2