By Dan Tsuchiya
- Unflappable SH-AWD system makes for a great poor weather driver
- Smooth power delivery and very controlled in the turns
- Interior features and details
- Uninspired styling
- User interface for radio and satellite not best in class
- Rear seat leg room could be better
The sea of mid/large-sized luxury sedans has grown over the years, primarily because this is still a lucrative class of automobiles for manufacturers. Luxury car brands are fighting for those hard earned consumer dollars in the $45-$70k range and unlike their value oriented cousins, there is still a lot of margin in these vehicles.