By Gary Chan
- Finding POI’s was nice and simple
- Setting and customization of personal preferences
- Ability to make changes to settings via steering wheel mounted buttons
- Lag while system processes voice command
- 8-inch touch screen not very touch sensitive
- Entering navigation destinations by voice or touch … ugh!
What do an 8” LCD touch screen on the center stack, two customizable LCD screens, media integration and connectivity (USB, RCA video), and the ability to turn the vehicle into a local area network for your passengers using a wireless USB modem all have in common? They are all components of MyLincoln Touch technology.
Based upon the new MyFord Touch technology unveiled last year, MyLincoln Touch is now available on the 2011 Lincoln MKX and will become standard equipment across the Lincoln lineup. We recently received an MKX for testing and I decided to put the MyLincoln Touch technology to the test to see if it really did enhance my driving experience. Integrated voice control of music, phone, climate, and navigation in a luxury SUV — it doesn’t get much better than this, or does it?
Read the rest of this entry »
page 1 page 2