|2011 Audi A4
|2011 Audi A4 2.0T quattro Specs|
By Peter Newton
Driving Impressions: 2011 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Tiptronic Sedan
- Swift and sure-footed
- Powerful yet sophisticated driving- and design!
- Above average technology integration
- Few and far between (and relatively minor)
- Functional, but basic Navigation system
- Narrow trunk limits what it can store
Competitors in the luxury sport car segment vie to provide what I consider the perfect car: a powerful and stylish coach loaded with creature comforts, yet compact and nimble to provide a thrilling ride. They are small enough to offer tight handling, yet roomy enough to fit four adults. The BMW 3-series has ruled this segment in the US market recently, fending off challenges from Lexus, Mercedes, Infinity, Cadillac, and Acura. Audi’s new A4 looks like a strong contender on paper, but can it deliver the goods?