By Holly R.
- Really decent acceleration in “sport” and “sport sharp” mode
- Lots of room in the seats and back of the car
- Drives great in off-road type conditions (grass, gravel, dirt), and handled a terribly stormy day (wind and sideways rain) with aplomb
- Tinted windows were a nice touch both for security and curb appeal
- No built-in Bluetooth®
- Tinted windows limit outward vision
I’d rented an Outback on an out of town trip before, but that was before I started writing car reviews! I was curious about how it would stand up to a real test, and knew that if the weather sucked, the car would certainly not let me down. It was like the weather knew too… So I was able to test this car in some pretty crappy conditions. Excellent!