by Twain Mein
This review is for the Infiniti M35. There are three versions of the M35; “base”, M35x—all wheel drive, and M35 Sport—with sport suspension and rear wheel steering. This review is for the base model—though heavily optioned. Sticker is $41,000, but ours was loaded and came to nearly $50,000. It’s a sport/luxury sedan that competes against the Lexus GS, Audi A6, and in between the BMW 5- series. With less than 300 horsepower and somewhat non-descript styling, I wasn’t sure how well it would fare.
- Wow. Upon closer inspection, it actually looks pretty damn good. The styling is subtle but really elegant. Grows on you. Probably disappears to cops which means fewer tickets
- Interior. Gorgeous leather. Seats that are very comfy yet well bolstered for spirited driving
- All the electronics gadgets you could ever want. Most importantly, integrated blue tooth so you can talk hands free. This will become law next year in California.
- Perhaps too many electronic gizmos…
- Rear seat doesn’t fold down
Read the rest of this entry »