Value/ Who Should Buy It?
This E350 BlueTEC is perfect for the small family looking for room for four wrapped in a very efficient and comfortable package. It’s not inexpensive, but for those with $60k to spare, it buys them a luxurious, environmentally friendly, and economical package. It has all the major amenities for daily driving and weekend cruising. Its size does not make it ideal for tight city driving, but once out in a more open environment, you’d appreciate its long legs.
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 BlueTEC Sedan Specs
- Engine: 3.0 Liter 24 Valve Turbo Diesel V6
- Power: 210 HP
- Torque: 400 lb-ft at 1500 to 2400 RPM
- Transmission: 7 speed Drive Adaptive Automatic Transmission
- MPG: 22 City / 33 Highway
- Price: $50,900 / $58,340 as tested